Within the WYSIWYG users have the ability to insert a Feature Box widget that includes a title and body area. The output will be embedded in the body of the page, and be styled to make it stand out visually.
To insert a Feature Box
- Navigate to your content where you want to include the Feature Box, and select its Edit option.
- In the content's WYSIWYG select the location in the body of the text approximately where you want the Feature Box to appear on the page.
- Click on the Feature Box icon -
- You will be asked to assign its position, expressed through its alignment. You can choose
- Click OK to continue.
- A window will appear inside of the WYSIWYG with the words Title and Content. Replace these with your own title and content information.
- When finished with the Feature Box, you can either continue working elsewhere in the content or on your page, or click Save to finish.