By default, SiteFarm is configured to generate a URL for your page when you create it. This URL is based off the information you provide in the content type's Title field.
To create your own URL Pathway:
- In the page whose URL pathway you want to change, look to the right side in the Additional Options panel.
- Click on the URL Path Settings section to expand it.
- Uncheck the Generate automatic URL alias box.
- The URL alias field will ungray, allowing you to type in your own URL. Make sure to begin the URL with a backslash (/) and separate words with a hyphen (-)
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save to finish.