To begin working on your site, you will need two pieces of information:
- the URL of your site's development location, and;
- your campus Kerberos ID and password information.
Your development site is hosted on the Acquia Cloud Site Factory platform, so the URL won't be a UC Davis domain extension (ucdavis.edu). Instead, look for an URL with this format:
Your site manager (if you don't know who this is, email the SiteFarm team to find out) will need to create your account in your site and provide you with this information. Once that's done, follow these steps to log in:
- Navigate to your development site's URL
- Add '/login' to the end of the URL and hit the Return or Enter key.
- Locate and click the Log in button, which will redirect the page to the campus authentication system to enter in your Kerberos ID and password. Upon successful login, you will be returned to your site to continue working.