- Using your admin panel, navigate to Manage > Structure > Webforms.
- Locate your Webform from the list and click its corresponding Edit button.
- On the next screen, under the Edit tab click on the Emails/Handlers submenu link.
- Click on the + Add email button.
- Provide information in the following settings and then click Save to finish.
- Send to - at a minimum you must provide a To email option. The default will take your site's main contact email address as the target account, but the dropdown menu allows you to choose a custom option.
- From email and name - the default identifying sender email. As above it will use your site's contact email and site name, but both these options can be customized using the dropdown menus.
- Subject - default includes the Webform name, can be customized
- Body - default setting recommended
Included email values
- The system will, by default, include all the data elements completed by the visitor. You can choose to not include any of the fields you choose by unchecking the related box.
- Send email as HTML - optional, better presentation in your email if your email system supports it.
TIP: If you test this to make sure the system will successfully generate an email notification, test it on the live Webform and NOT from the Test tab option. The Test tab generates faux submissions internally to the system and won't trigger a notification.