Thank you for your interest in SiteFarm! We're happy to have you here!
To help you begin your on-boarding process, please step through our checklist:
- Review the details of the SiteFarm service to see what it includes.
- Verify that your site is eligible for inclusion.
- Check to see if your unit belongs to a Client Group overseen by your organization.
- Familiarize yourself with the training documentation available for everyone, for managers, and for site builders.
- Submit the Site Request Form. Upon receipt of your request, the SiteFarm team will review the information and be in touch within two business days to address any of your questions and apprise you either of the status of your application as a new client or confirm when your site instance is ready.
- Review our upcoming events, most importantly the Drupal Co-working Sessions that occur every second Thursday of the month. These are working lunch sessions scheduled from 11:30-1:30 at the Library where all users, regardless of experience level with Drupal, are welcome to hear updates and lightning talks, ask questions, and receive one-on-one assistance with training and site building issues. Hear what's new and meet your fellow SiteFarmers from across campus.