FAQ lists include a question/answer matrix based on an underlying bullet list. You can create one using these steps:
- Click on the bullet list icon and begin typing the text that represents the Question portion of your entry.
- Once you reach the end of your Question text use the Styles menu in your icon bar and select the FAQ List style.
- You will see a prompt in red text reading, "Please add an Answer to this question." Click your Enter or Return key to move to the next line and enter the Answer for your Question.
- You can add line breaks by pressing "Shift+Enter".
- How do I create a FAQ list?
- See the steps above.
- Second question
- Second answer.