One of the powerful benefits of using a content management system like Drupal is the ability to reuse the blocks available in the service, but reusing your blocks can mean a couple different possibilities:
Same Block Settings Reuse (set through Page Visibility)
- Absolutely everything about the block--its text, image(s), configuration, region placement--is identical.
- This is ideal for creating a single source of content that is reused across multiple locations, making it easier to update and disseminate.
- You can use the block's Page Visibility section to list all the pages or sections where this block should be used.
Same Block Instance Reuse - Place Block
- Once the block is created you can use the Place Block button multiple times to create individual instances of it.
- Each time you use Place Block, it creates a duplicate of the block, which allows you to change its:
- region placement
- display output