Once a feature request has been submitted any eligible SiteFarm client with an account is welcome to sign in and engage in discussion of that feature.
Your discussion should...
- focus specifically on the suggestion made by the submitter
- explore the idea as it applies to your department use cases or experiences
- make possible suggestions on how the proposed feature request could be expanded
- seek clarification on any points you feel are confusing or need elaboration
- adhere to the Principles of Community at all times
Adding comments and joining a discussion
- From your dashboard, click on the title link of the suggestion you're interested in discussing.
- On the suggestion page for the specific feature request, look near the bottom of the entry for the Discussion title and the text field available.
- Type in your comments and click the "Add comment" button to finish.
Subscribing and receiving Updates
If a particular topic interests you but you're not ready to vote on it yet, the suggestion thread includes a unique "Subscribe to this" button on the right side under the vote button icons. When updates are made to the thread, you will be notified.