The Bay Area Drupal Camp is a gathering of like-minded people to discuss and learn about Drupal, an open-source content management system that is powering more of the web every year. In its 7th year, BADCamp provides four days of training, summits, sprints, sessions, BOFs, networking, career opportunities and more!
IMPORTANT PRE-CAMP DATES
- August 1, 2018 Drupal Training opens for registration (pre-registration strongly suggested!)
- August 21, 2018 Deadline for submission of session speaker proposals
- August 29, 2018 Session speaker notification of acceptance
- September 6, 2018 Session schedule posted
- October 20-23, 2018 (Saturday-Tuesday) Drupal Surf Camp