To safeguard everyone’s health and still provide support, we’ve moved our regularly scheduled SiteFarm co-working session on-line to Slack. The session will run from our usual time of 11:30am to 1:30pm and give you the chance to receive real-time assistance with your pressing questions.
How to Participate
- Join the #sitefarm channel
- Post your question
- A member of the SiteFarm team, or a knowledgeable community member, will respond and either post an immediate answer or set-up a Slack call or Zoom meeting to provide one-on-one assistance
Join the #sitefarm channel
If you haven’t really used Slack or need a refresher on how to join our channel, here are your steps:
- Get the Slack application if you don’t already have it. Check with your IT support if you need assistance with this step.
- Click the UC Davis Aggie workspace button.
- Click on the Channel title
- Use the search field for ‘sitefarm’ and select it from the list.
- Click the Join button located at the bottom of your screen. The #sitefarm channel should now appear under your Channels list.
See you online!
Your SiteFarm Team