Users have three methods of initiating an edit on content.
Method 1 - Content screen
- To edit existing content from the content screen, begin by clicking on the Content link in the admin panel.
- Locate your content in the list, using the filter options if necessary, and then click the Edit button under the Operations column.
- Make your changes to your page, then at the bottom of the screen, select either Save and keep published or Save and unpublish.
Method 2 - In-line contextual editing
More informally, SiteFarm allows you edit your content directly on the screen.
- Use your mouse and move it into the corner of a region of your page in SiteFarm until you notice a gray circle with a pencil in it. This indicates the region can be edited in-line.
- Click on the gray edit icon, and select the Quick edit option from the drop-down menu.
- Make your changes to the page directly in the screen without changing location, then click the Save button in the WYSIWYG bar to save your work.
Method 3 - Edit tab
- When you're viewing one of your pages, you'll see three tabs just above where your body content begins, including View, Edit, and Delete. Select the Edit tab to make and save your changes.