If you would prefer to embed your media directly into the body of your content, consider using your WYSIWYG's media library URL icon instead, located in the second bar, second from the left (musical notes and image icons).
- Navigate to your video on YouTube.
- Click on the Share button.
- Copy the URL provided in the Share dialog box. Note that the URL structure is
https://youtu.bu/<video ID code>
Do NOT use the browser URL (which would look like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoyPAFgDED0) as this may cause your video to break within a week's time.
- Click on the URL icon in your WYSIWYG bar and enter the copied URL from your video.
- Click the Embed button.
- Click Save on your page to finish.