The Webforms Templates module includes several templates you can use as a basis for creating your own forms, potentially reducing the time required to build a new one from scratch.
Here is the list of templates:
- Contact us
- Employee Evaluation
- Job Application
- Job Seeker Profile
- Session Evaluation
- User Profile
Submit a service request form to have this feature enabled. Enabling this module is optional.
- From the admin panel, navigate to Manage » Extend (Note, only site builders can see this option).
- On the Extend screen, use the filter field containing the text, 'Filter by name or description', to type in "Webform" to shorten the list of modules to see the ones you want.
- Locate the Webform Templates module and click its checkbox.
- Click the Install button.
- Once the system confirms the installation is complete, return to Structure » Webforms and you will see a new tab named Templates. A list of pre-created forms will be here for you to work with.