Before filing your bug report, please review the list of known bugs to see if the SiteFarm team is already aware of the issue.
If you find a bug that isn't in this list, please contact the team at email@example.com.
List of Known Bugs
Current as of September 6, 2017
- Person pages are not migrating from Cascade to SiteFarm
The update migration action needs to be updated for clarity for the Cascade Migration tool The "Delete Migration" action entry needs to be rewritten for clarity for the Cascade Migration tool
- If a Block description Content related by Tags is used but there is less than 5 related the title gets repeated
Multi-column bullet points are partially hidden in columns 2+ Caption text is hard to read when image added to body of Basic block
- External links added to the menu will cause the sub_main_menu block to not display
Custom submenu blocks based on 'Main navigation' menu block are not displaying the Title when selected to do so
- Events - If the event filter start date field is left empty, the search filter will fail
- AggieFeed - not allowing multiple selected feeds to display
Photo gallery - swipe options in the gallery don't work Photo gallery - directional arrows aren't displaying Photo gallery - the promotions section should not contain "promote to front page" option Blocks won't automatically refresh when edited. User winds up having to "clear caches" to manually refresh content. On edit, the primary navigation links rearrange themselves Footer - content added to this region is stacking instead of fitting itself across the field, side by side Site logo - users are unable to replace the default SiteFarm logo with their own, or choose not to use a logo at all Links embedded in body content are very hard to see Article content type - the Related Photo Gallery title is displaying even if a gallery has not been attached Person - The mechanism that will auto-populate the person title from the person name doesn't work