By default, your site includes the SiteFarm logo, but only so you can see where that image is used in your site (header and footer).
To use the site without a logo
- Using your admin panel, navigate to Appearance » Settings.
- In the settings screen, click on the Global Settings tab.
- Locate the Logo Image section, then highlight and remove this information from the Path to custom logo field: profiles/sitefarm/sitefarm_logo.svg.
- Click Save configuration.
- Next, click on the SiteFarm One theme tab.
- Locate the Logo image section for this theme, and uncheck the Use the logo supplied by the theme checkbox.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save configuration.
To use your own site logo
- Follow steps 1 through 5 from above.
- In the Logo image section, use the Upload logo image file upload option to locate your logo on your local computer, select it, and upload it to your site for use.
- Uncheck the Use the logo supplied by the theme checkbox.
- click Save configuration to finish.