Is your site down? Did you get a message telling you that your site is temporarily unavailable or down for maintenance? You might have a caching issue.
- Wait 20 seconds and then refresh your page using Cmd/Ctrl+R or F5. If this doesn't fix the problem, go on to step 2.
- In Site Factory, go to your site dashboard so you can see all your site tiles.
- Go to the tile of the site affected and click on its downward menu arrow, to the right of “Log in”.
- From the submenu, select Clear caches.
- The system will ask you to confirm by clicking on the Clear caches button
- Wait between two and five minutes and refresh your site. If the problem persists, contact the SiteFarm team for assistance.