The Factoid block is intended for quick reference to state a very brief point and includes a Title, Title - second line, Link, a Font awesome icon image, and optional brackets for visual presentation.
Create an Factoid block
- From the admin panel, click on Shortcuts » Blocks.
- On the Block layout page, click on the Custom block library tab located close to the top of the page.
- Click on the +Add custom block button.
- From the list of available blocks, click on Factoid.
- Set your initial content options:
- Title (required)
- Title - second line (optional)
- Link (optional)
- Click Save.
- Configure the available options (outlined below).
- Click Save block to finish.
Configure an Tile Link block
Available options include:
- Icon Classes - Choose your Font Awesome icon
- Checkbox - Apply bracket shaped graphics around this block
- Branding Color
- Sibling Grid
- 1/2 Column
- 1/3 Column