Regional settings for your site include:
- Default country
- First day of week
- Time zones
- Default time zone
While all of these settings are available to you for modification, they are set on your behalf at the time your site is created. The default settings are:
- Country: United States
- First day of week: Sunday
- Time zone: America/Los Angeles
How to modify the Regional Settings
- To access the regional settings, click on Manage » Configuration and locate the Regional and Language section.
- Click on Regional Settings.
- Make your modifications.
- Click the Save configuration button to finish.