The changes accomplished during this latest sprint have been merged to our test environment for review and will shortly be uploaded to the SiteFarm service for your use, likely within a week. As usual, where appropriate, documentation will be added to the Training section of the site.
Feature Requests Fulfilled
- #1339 - Extra unit field in Person profile - users will have the ability to list multiple units to which an individual is associated. As this is a text field, its content is up to you and it's possible to not only enter the unit name, but also a title. Example: Associate Professor, History
- #1331 - Include a Person Type field in the CSV File Migration - a new field has been introduced to allow users to define an individual's Person Type classification on import for greater efficiency in the creation process.
- #1367 - Include tags in the Cascade Migration options - a new field will be available for each top-tier folder to be imported from Cascade into SiteFarm, allowing you to tag related content.
- #1331 - Person page failure when too much text is added to the credential field - a character limit has been introduced to the Credentials field to prevent the page from failing when trying to display the entered text.
- #1362 - Pasting text into an unordered bullet list introduces an unwanted extra space. This can be solved by highlighting all the bullets and clicking the bullet list icon again. Documentation provided for more detailed information.
- #1364 - Trumba links failing - Fix: when adding spuds onto the same page where your main calendar is displayed it is unnecessary to enter information in the spud's Calendar URL field. This is only required when the spud is on a separate page from the main calendar.
- #1365 - Screen readers were unable to see the search button - to address the accessibility issue, the search label was reworked to include the text "Open Search" for easier identification and usability.