The Focus box allows you to create a box with an image, title, and body to bring focus to a specific area of a page.
To create a Focus box
- From the admin panel, click on Shortcuts » Blocks.
- On the Block layout page, click on the Custom block library tab located close to the top of the page.
- Click on the +Add custom block button.
- From the list of available blocks, click on Focus box.
- Configure the available options (outlined below).
- Click Save to finish.
Configure your Focus box
Available options include:
- Block description - (required) - A brief description of your block
- Title - (required)
- Primary image - (optional) - upload from your local system
- Body - (optional) - a full WYISWYG content area to add your text
- Revision information - (recommended) - any time you make an update to this block it's recommended that you include a brief description of the change. The Revision option represents your way of rolling back the content to an earlier save point.
When the block configurations are complete, move on to reviewing your block's visibility.