The Image Banner block allows you to display a full-width image across the top of your page with the option of an embedded clickable link.
To create an Image Banner block
- Navigate to Shortcuts » Blocks » Custom Block Library tab.
- Click the + Add custom block button.
- Select the Image Banner custom block option from the list.
- Configure the available options (outlined below).
- Click Save to finish.
Configure your Image Banner block
- Block description - (required) a brief description to make it easier to identify at a glance
- Primary image - (required) This image will be automatically cropped to a maximum width of 2000 pixels. The height can be variable. If you want to match the height of Page Title Banners you can crop your image before uploading to 2000x460 pixels. This image will automatically be stretched to fill 100% of its container. One file only. 3 MB limit. Allowed types: png gif jpg jpeg.
- Link - (optional) Enter an internal or external URL if desired. This link will then wrap the image so that it is clickable. Start typing the title of a piece of content to select it. You can also enter an internal path such as /node/add or an external URL such as http://example.com. Enter <front> to link to the front page.
When the block configurations are complete, move on to reviewing your block's visibility.