The Marketing highlight - horizontal block allows you to include an image and a short title. It's meant to draw the eye and invite visitors to click on a link to more detailed content.
To create a Marketing highlight - horizontal
- From the admin panel, click on Shortcuts » Blocks.
- On the Block layout page, click on the Custom block library tab located close to the top of the page.
- Click on the +Add custom block button.
- From the list of available blocks, click on Marketing highlight - horizontal.
- Configure the available options (outlined below).
- Click Save to finish.
Configure your Marketing highlight - horizontal
Available options include:
- Block description - (required) - A brief description of your block
- Title - (required)
- Link - (required) - Start typing the title of a piece of content to select it. You can also enter an internal path such as /node/add or an external URL such as http://example.com.
- Primary image - (optional) - upload from your local system
- Alternative text - (required) - This text will be used by screen readers, search engines, or when the image cannot be loaded.
- Revision information - (recommended) - any time you make an update to this block it's recommended that you include a brief description of the change. The Revision option represents your way of rolling back the content to an earlier save point.
When the block configurations are complete, move on to reviewing your block's visibility.