The site gives you two different system blocks for the purpose of featuring specific individuals as a sidenote to a page's main content:
- Persons related to content block
- Persons Related to Content: Person Card of first person related to content block
What are they and how do they work?
The two blocks referenced above are system blocks, which means, unlike a custom block, this itself won't contain manually-entered information; instead, it will rely on you to enter in the name of a person with an existing Person content type page in the Additional Options » Related Content section, if available.
How to add the Content related by Tags block
- Navigate to and Edit the page where the list of related people should be displayed.
- Expand the Additional Options » Related Content section and locate the Person Reference field(s).
- Begin typing the name of a person with an existing Person content type page, using the available autocomplete feature if useful.
- Save your work.
- From the upper righthand corner, click the Place Block button.
- Click the + plus sign for the region where you would like to place your block. In our example, the Second Sidebar is the preferred target.
- In the dialogue box that appears, type in 'Person related' and select either Persons related to content block or Persons Related to Content: Person Card of first person related to content block. Click the Place Block button.
- Configure your block's settings, including:
- Optional Title display
- Items per block
- Override default title
- Title style
- Sibling column size
- Click Save to continue.
- If the site takes you to the Block Layout screen, use the Back to Site button to return to your page to review the output.