The Webform block is a system block (View) that create a container you can assign to a page region and then select an existing webform to display within that container.
Insert a Webform block into a page
- Navigate to your target page.
- Click on the Place Block button in the upper right corner of your admin panel.
- In the 'Filter by block name' field, type in Webform. It should also say 'Webform' in the category. Click the Place block button.
- In the Configure block screen, you will be able to provide:
- Title (optional display)
- Webform - select the title of the webform you previously created
- Block Styles
- Title style (optional)
- Sibling column size (optional)
- Page | Visibility
- Click Save block to finish.