The system allows you to embed files into your text.
Creating a file embed
- Enter your body text in the WYSIWYG.
- Highlight the text that will contain the link to your file. Make sure that the text used for your link clearly indicates what it is referencing. This not only creates clarity for your visitors, but also aids in creating accessible links for people who rely on screen readers to interact with your site.
- Click on the paperclip icon in your icon bar .
- The Add File dialogue box will appear. Click on the Choose File button.
- Select a file from your local computer or any cloud locations you have sync’d with your system.
- Click Save to complete the Add File process.
- Scroll to the bottom of your page and click the Save button to finish.
Demonstration of an embedded file on a page in SiteFarm:
Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim (PDF). Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu.