Before creating your site it's important to already be in the group you've been assigned to use, or to a subgroup with that larger grouping; creating a site from the default dashboard risks creating the site outside of your accessible area. If this happens, contact email@example.com to ask that the site be moved to your group.
- From the admin console, locate the Create a New Site button.
- Provide a single word domain name that contains no spaces:
- Click the Create site button to continue.
- A site generation screen will appear. The site building process will taken five to fifteen minutes and you will be notified by email that the creation process is complete.
- Click Back to my Groups to continue working while the site is built in the background.
- If the email notification seems to take longer than fifteen minutes, make sure to check your spam or junk file in your email account.